Friday, July 5, 2013

What if? St Louis Pt 1

For those of you that follow me on instagram, you've probably noticed (from the inordinate amount of posts) that I am in St Louis this 4th of July weekend with friends from college (and Adam).  We've been meaning to come visit for years, but never could find the time, so here we are.  

We celebrated Fourth of July by going to the zoo and drinking on a rooftop patio while watching fireworks.  Then today we visited Cherokee street and ate some (more) delicious food.

Prairie dogs.

Black Monitor Lizards.

Frisky Turtles.

Some sort of bearded lizard.

Protective Lemurs.

Alex photobombin'.

Alex and Sarah photobombin'.

Very Protective Lemur.






Peeping (Tom) Monkey.

Caught Ya'!



Monkey with a mustache.




Sleepy Lion.






Baby elephant.



Group Photo!


These colors don't bleed.




Sweater: Kira (c/o PacSun, Star Top: Nollie (c/o PacSun), Shorts: DIY/thrifted, Sneakers: Charlotte Russe




I'm only mad about the sun being in my eyes.




Tank: Thrift Shop in Angers, Shorts: Thrift Shop in Akron, Sandals: c/o Gabe's, Belt: Rue 21, Bikini top: Wal-mart

I doubt you can read it, but this shirt has a graphic of a "To Do List" and underneath is written, "Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Halle Berry and Jessica Simpson".  I think it's hilarious, and even more hilarious that I found it in France.  I would love to meet the person who gave this gem away.



I hope everyone is enjoying their 4th of July weekend as much as we are!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment