Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Love This City

Interlude from Akron Love, to give a little back to Cleveland.

2 Days, 2 Different Cleveland Shirts:

1. Cleveland Indians-inspired




Tshirt: Ten Times Your City, Button-Down: Old Navy, Jeans: France, Heels: BATA, Jewelry: Assorted

2. Just for Cleveland






Tshirt: Ten Times Your City, Button-Down: PacSun, Turquoise Pants: Gap, Booties: Deena and Ozzy
(c/o Gabriel Brothers), Necklace: Francesca's, Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe, Rings: Assorted

I've confessed before my love for the Cleveland Cavaliers, but as for our other Cleveland teams, I don't have that much to say.  I used to be a big Indians fan - when we got to go to their games for Little League day, but I've never really cared about the Browns (however, the Steelers are WAY WORSE).  Unless you've been living under a rock, you've heard that the Cleveland Indians made it to the AL Wildcard game last night against the Tampa Bay Rays.  This is HUGE news. Cleveland doesn't ever win ANYTHING.  Our sports teams are mediocre at best, so this was a real treat.  Unfortunately, there were a few errors, and we lost.  Remain hopeful my fellow Clevelanders because next year will be another great year!  

In other Cleveland sports news, the Browns have won two games in a row with hopes to win another tonight.  Be sure to tune in and cheer your loudest for the Brownies!

End sports talk.

Now let's talk about clever T-Shirts.  I.e. these from Ten Times Your City.  It saddens me that this small business went out of business last year. I can't pretend to know why, but I do know that Adam literally bought EVERYTHING they ever sold (literally, his dresser is filled with their stuff).  Thankfully, I was able to buy him some final shirts before they closed up shop last year before Christmas, including a few for myself.  I've posted this Zombian Tshirt before here, but the "Cleveland is Eriesistible" one was straight tooken from Adam's dresser.  I also just realized that both button-downs shown above were bought from the men's department at their respective stores.  Sometimes boys' clothes are better....Sometimes.

What are some of your favorite androgynous styles or pieces?  Of course the Man Repeller does it better

No comments:

Post a Comment