Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Iridescent Pajamas

File this under things I would rather be wearing than a million sweaters.











Blazer: H&M, Button-Down Dress, Belt: Thrifted, Sandals: Swapped,
Earrings: JCrew, Sunglasses: Call it Spring


I thrifted this button-down dress about 3 or 4 years ago (I honestly can't remember, but it's been a long time). I haven't ever worn it because I originally thought it was too casual/PJ-like (Adam said it reminded him of Marshall's pajama shirt from HIMYM). 

More recently, I got the courage to pair it with a blazer, and I have to say, I loved it! Eventually, when I get really brave, I'll layer a skirt...over it for that causal layered effect. Bonus points, if the dress sticks out underneath the skirt. 

Another fun styling tip: when your belt gets annoying around your waist, wear it as a bracelet. Winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment