Friday, November 1, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN: Or How a Pair of Pants Determined my Halloween Costume

Beetlejuice and Lydia - She HATES him 

A Lightening Bolt and A Rain Cloud


Marilyn!

Pop Art Comic Book Hero

Right in the Kisser!

Group Photo!


Beetlejuice and his Lady Friends

As many of you know, yesterday was Halloween!  It used to be one of my favorite holidays, but lately I've been uninspired with it.  Thankfully, my friend, Zach, wanted to do a group costume for the competition at our work, and we were both amenable to characters from Beetlejuice.  As many of you also know, from reading this blog, that I am in love with these striped pants - as documented here and here.  And as a lot of you know, I get called "Beetlejuice" when I wear these pants.  So it was obviously a no-brainer to go as one of my favorite Tim Burton characters this year.  My costume was a BIG hit, but we, unfortunately, didn't win (WE WERE ROBBED!).  I also think "Lydia" looks fabulous - decked out in all of my clothes.  Also, how great do my other co-workers look?  We take Halloween seriously around these parts.

What did all of you go as?

No comments:

Post a Comment