Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Oh, Canada

When Plan A fails, there's always Plan B: vintage Canadian army gear.










Canada Jacket: Black Market Vintage Toronto, Button-Down: Levi's, Jeans: Old Navy,
Boots: DSW, Belt: Borrowed from Adam




But seriously, a few weeks ago, I wanted to wear my suede, fringe jacket, but my pants weren't high enough to meet the bottom of my jacket, so I switched to Plan B, this vintage Canadian army jacket. I'd like to say I was inspired by this article, but really, I needed something with black on it to match the rest of my all black ensemble. Plus, gold details didn't hurt. I was talking with some co-workers when I got to work, and one of them was baffled by my Canadian jacket. I tried to explain the story I just shared with all of you, but couldn't stop laughing. She's kind of right. This jacket is incredibly random, but oh so special. Really makes me want to go back to Toronto for more vintage treasure hunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment