Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Racing Stripes

Hello friends! Coming at you live from snowy Minneapolis, MN (not the below photos, just my physical current location)! 

Today I'm sharing an #ootd I wore a few weeks ago featuring some new trousers I snagged from a recent Zara haul (I might have a problem - there's currently another order waiting for me at home - to be fair, most of what I order gets returned). I love these pants because they feature green and mustard stripes on the side. Luckily, I have a green blazer that matches perfectly, but I feel like now is the time to invest in more mustard pieces (I've had this argument here before).















Blazer, Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Trousers: Zara, Flats: Charlotte Russe, Necklace:
The Jewelry Box Event
Do you all think mustard is a good color to add to my wardrobe, or is there another option you all like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment