Tuesday, March 13, 2018

4 Days, 4 Outfits

I was going to post a different #ootd, but since we're getting more snow, this set of #ootd from a recent work trip to Orlando seemed more appropriate. 

I'm not sure if you all heard, but I started a new job almost two months ago. As part of my new job, I'll be traveling a bit more, so looking forward to bringing back my "X Days, X Outfits" feature. I missed out on documenting my first set of work trip #ootd, but was able to capture my #ootd from my trip to Orlando a few weeks ago. 

Check it out!

Blazer: H&M, Dress: Zara, Sandals, Clutch: Target

Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Button-Down: Levi's, Skirt: Thrifted (JCrew), Sandals: Zara*
*These shoes are so cute, but destroyed my feet.

Blazer: H&M, Dress: Hand-Me-Down, Sandals: Target

Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, TShirt: Provided by work, Watch, Skirt: Thrifted, Sandals: Target

Most of the days were spent in conferences and breakout sessions, but we did have some free time to explore Hollywood Studios and go paddle-boarding (well, I went paddle-boarding, some others went to Disney, got massages or various other activities). 

I love trips like this because they really challenge me to pack multi-purpose items, i.e. something that I can wear on the plane, but also dress up to have dinner with my team-mates. Note: Nothing I wore paddle-boarding was multi-purpose, but sometimes that's unavoidable. 

I'm looking forward to more travel this year (for work and with my little family).

No comments:

Post a Comment