Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Checkmate

Since Harvey's birth, I've been shopping more and more online. Insert shocked face here. I never was one for online shopping before. The uncertainty of it all never appealed to me. But now that a lot of sites have free returns, I almost prefer it to shopping in stores. You can add as much as you want to your cart without having to commit, and then try everything on in the comfort of your own home. It's quite nice, especially when you have a small child who hates nap-time and is prone to the occasional blowout. 

Anywho, I picked this dress out during my last big Zara haul (one of these days, I'll document it all on social media for you all). I'm not 100% comfortable wearing it as a dress, so I thought I'd test the waters wearing it over pants. I wanted so badly to layer something over it, but the sleeves are a bit too large to be comfortable with something over them, so I stepped outside my comfort zone and kept it simple. 










Top, Boots: Zara, Trousers: Random Shop in Angers, Sunglasses: Big Fun

I'm liking dresses over pants, so expect more outfits like this to come! But don't expect too many more simple outfits (at least until summer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment