Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Black and White Uniform

Well, well, well. It sure feels strange to post photos after such a long break, but I've missed it. So I thought I'd ease back into things with an outfit I've been wearing some variation on for a few months now. 

This turtleneck/sweater combo has been my go-to when I haven't planned outfits for the week. And it's a life-saver. The stripes and houndstooth offer just enough visual interest, while the black and white offers a bit of "normal-ness". Paired with cropped flares and lace-ups flats, and I'm good to go. 










Jacket, Turtleneck: JCrew Factory, Sweater: Hand-Me-Down, Pants: Old Navy,
Flats: Versona Accessories, Sunglasses: ReDress

I've been wearing some pretty good outfits lately (at least making an effort), and it's starting to be light after work, so I think we'll be able to get back into the photographing/blogging swing of things. We just need to get Harvey on board with the effort (he gets bored quickly).

No comments:

Post a Comment