Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hot Tamale

Ever since Karen posted her Fall Styling tips video (I can't remember which fall video exactly, they are all good), I've been wanting to try her tip of a monochrome #ootd. While this #ootd isn't exactly monochrome (hot pink and orange aren't exactly the same color), it's close and turned out just the way I wanted.












Sweater: Zara, Palm Tree Button-Down: Thrifted (Goodwill Akron), Pencil Skirt: JCrew Factory,
Socks: Old Navy, Boots: SheIn, Sunglasses: ReDress

I also recently placed my first order with SheIn - have you heard of it? Abby shared some shoes she had scored from them, so I thought I'd check it out. These boots were one of the pieces I kept. I sent half of my order back because of sizing issues - nothing crazy, just usual online ordering risk - definitely invest the small fee for returns if you do shop online with them. 

Good or bad, I love that SheIn offers knock-off versions of all of the super trendy designer pieces I couldn't afford when they were popular (and still can't afford). These boots are obviously based off of this Balenciaga pair that have been popular for several years. Next up on my list is a version of these Stella McCartney creepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment