Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#lookbackatit (2013)

I have a hard time writing these "reflective" blog post round-ups (especially since I still have some photos from this year to post).  I like to reminisce, but also like to look to the future.  But here we go:

I started this year in plaid button-downs and cardigans, and finished it that way:

  

I took some risks and stuck with some classics:

  


  

I wore these pants WAY too much:


  

I wore a lot of sweaters over button-downs (with pants from the UO Surplus Store):

  

I started a #twoways feature (but wasn't very consistent with it):



I wore lots of denim:

  

I went to NYC TWICE:

  


And went some other places too:

Nashville

Panama City

Panama City

Philidelphia

St. Louis

St. Louis

Conneaut

I went to my first Blogger events:

Elle and Charles Scott Salon "Turn Any Light Into the Spotlight"

Blogger Swap

Adam and I got engaged:



I tried to just be myself (but did get a little lazy):

  

  









  

  


I guess now that I think about it, 2013 was a pretty kick-ass year (even though it didn't start out that great).  2014 has some big shoes to fill, but I think I say that every year.  Something new I'm doing this year, is not making resolutions (revolutionary!).  Every time I plan something, it never turns out as great as I'd think.  So here's to being spontaneous in 2014! 

Peace.

PS Click on the images for more images of each outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment