Friday, January 4, 2013

I Liked This Better in Person




Sheer Shirt:  Sparkle and Fade (c/o Gabriel Brothers), Hoodie:  Salvation Army, Grey, Knit Tights:  No idea, Zoe Boots: Sam Edelman (c/o Solestruck), Jewelry:  Assorted
Happy 2013 World!  I can't believe this is first time I've blogged in 2013!  I meant to do it sooner, but I got the flu, therefore didn't do ANYTHING for New Year's Eve.  Don't cry for me, Argentina.  I'm not trying to make it a habit (the not blogging thing, not the getting the flu thing).  

I wore this outfit to the outlet malls before the new year, and I liked it so much better in person, seeing it documented on my blog here, I'm not so sure.  I did think about belting it when I wore it, but maybe for next time.  I also think this hoodie is more of a summer staple then a dead-of-winter, it-just-blizzarded piece.

I'm excited for this year and all that it holds!  Hope you all are too!  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment