Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Elevator Shoes

For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you probably realized that last night, Adam and I went to see Foals at HOBCleveland.  So much fun!  We decided:
A) We need to go to Cleveland more (duh!)
B) We need to see more live music (not sure how that's possible)
C) I should NOT wear "elevator"/Gaga/whatever you want to call them shoes to shows ANYMORE (duh!)
Chipotle cup in hand, we took some photos outside HOBCleveland!

And, no, my soda water was not spiked.


See that guy to the left of me?  He stopped us to ask if my camera was that new Canon G15.  Sorry buddy, only a G9.

Sweater: Charlotte Russe, Chambray Button-Down: American Eagle, Striped Pants: Forever 21, Wedges: Wet Seal, Jewelry: Assorted, Bag:  Deena and Ozzy (c/o Urban Outfitters)
And then the music!
Blondefire!


Surfer Blood! Please note the knee pop.



Does the kid on the right remind anyone else of a certain guitarist from a certain band that's NOT Surfer Blood?
FOALS!
Total Life Forever!




It's a good thing I love Adam, because sometimes this happens when he's taking blog photos for me:





Yikes.  But then again I'm human, and sometimes this whole blogging thing is hilarious to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment