Thursday, December 31, 2015

Brown Jacket

So it's New Year's Eve day friends!  Can you believe how quickly 2015 whizzed by us? (I sure can't.)  While I would love to wear the below tonight for festivities, I'm thinking sequins are in order (we're living it up fancy dinner and dancing style with my BFF and her BF).








Jacket, Button-Down: Hand-me-down, Jeans: H&M, Boots: YES (via Solestruck),
Jewelry: Assorted

I was thinking about pulling together a list of my favorite outfits and posts from 2015, but considering I've only done that once in the history of Eleanor's Boots, I'm not sure now's the time to do that again.  I'm also thinking you all probably have different favorites than me anyway (that's what archives are for!).  

In 2016, I hope to change my lackadaisical posting schedule, because to be honest, I quite like blogging, and miss it since I've taken a bit of a hiatus this year.  What I miss more though, is the community.  All of the girls I've met blogging these past few years really are great.  Another great thing about blogging?  The readers.  A huge "Thank you!" goes out to those of you that still read Eleanor's Boots.  I really do appreciate it, and you!

Anyway, enough with the sappy stuff, what is everyone getting into tonight (and in 2016)?

No comments:

Post a Comment