Sunday, November 9, 2014

Recap: Goodwill Festive Holiday Sweater DIY Workshop

Saturday I hosted a DIY workshop at Goodwill Akron's Corporate Headquarters with the help of Jennifer (she is a Communications Manager there).  We set up some tables, all of our DIY supplies and snacks just inside the store.  A few of my friends had pre-registered for the event, but we were able to convince a few shoppers to make Festive Holiday Sweaters with us.  The results were amazing, and the workshop was a lot of fun!  Everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves!
















Don't worry!  If you missed the workshop, Goodwill put out all of their festive holiday sweaters on Saturday, and there were still a bunch left!  

I don't know when the next workshop will be, but I'll be sure to keep you all updated!

Happy Holidays!

All Photos ©Me, except the ones of me - those my mom took!

No comments:

Post a Comment