Monday, November 10, 2014

My #MCM 5 - Date Night






Sweater, Black Loafers: Macy's, Green Chinos: PacSun

 And we're back to our regularly scheduled programming, at least until the end of the month when Thanksgiving will be taking over our lives!  One holiday at a time I guess.

We took these photos a few weeks ago before heading to Wasabi for a date night dinner.  I had never been, and Adam loves it there, so it was about time we checked it out.  I have to say, it's no Kobe (in Orlando), but it was quite delicious.  Also, the Wasabi in Montrose is gigantic!  We hardly had a to wait for a table at peak time on a Friday night.  V. Impressive, if I do say so for myself.

As you can see, Adam quite likes his black, grey and green color palette - This outfit is a more professional take on this outfit from a few weekends ago.  Either way, he sure is handsome (but of course I'm v. biased).

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment