Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Year of Stripes


Sweater, Pants, Booties: Forever21, Turtleneck: Hand-Me-Down, Jewelry: Assorted





My work is pretty amazing and gives us the week between Christmas and New Year's off to rest and recharge for the new year.  After an almost two-week break, it can be quite difficult to get back into a routine.  So in an attempt to ward off the Sunday Night blues, I decided to try and start laying out my outfits for the next day, the night before.  This is what I landed on for my first day back.  I can't explain all of the stripes, but I do know it was cold that day, hence the turtleneck, sweater and overcoat.  I'm sure I wore some high socks too.  To be honest, I think I just really wanted to wear a lot of stripes (you know kick of 2015 in a whacky way)!  

How do you stave off the Sunday Night blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment