Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Florida Tourist Style - Day 2

On our second day in St Pete Beach, we got up early and walked to a nearby restaurant....at an airport!  It was called The Hangar, and it was adorable.  While we sipped on coffee and ate our breakfast, we got to watch all of the little planes take off and land.  Too cute.

The Hangar was located across the way from the Dali Museum, so when my plan to take outfit photos in front of the airport failed (see below), we just wandered across the street to all of this greenery!







Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Shorts: Swapped, Bathing Suit: Goodwill Akron,
Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Rave, Jewelry: Assorted



For this day of touristy exploration, I layered a vintage bathing suit under my all-white ensemble.  After breakfast, we headed to the most touristy spot I know in the area: John's Pass in Madeira Beach.  We used to visit this boardwalk on every family vacation when we would visit the west coast, and I was hoping this vacation we would rent a jet ski.  No luck there, but we did get Hooters for a late lunch, so not a complete waste :)

You may be wondering what the mysterious vintage bathing suit looks like.  Well, it's one of those super low-cut 80s styles, and I was too chicken to ever fully rock it in public.  Maybe next time. 

And below some failed airport outfit photos.  As we were shooting, Adam mentioned that it looked like we were hanging out near a jail (I think it was the barbed wire), so we changed locations.



Stay tuned for a final day of my vacation #ootd plus a bonus photo diary of random things I photographed!  And if you missed out on Day 1, feel free to check out what I wore here!

No comments:

Post a Comment