Sunday, October 19, 2014

3rd Semi-Annual Frock Party

Last Sunday, Rachel hosted the third swap I've been to.  I still think the first one I went to was my favorite (probably because I snagged my favorite winter boots, my garnet Doc Martens), but this one was pretty sweet too.  I got to meet a bunch of new people, but was also able to spend some quality time with Rachel, Jessica and Nicole (and baby E).  And of course, in true swap fashion, things got a little silly near the end, which in my opinion is the best part.

Check it out!

Drink station complete with mason jars and name tags.

Chili station and mismatched vintage mugs.

My creation: Muddy Buddy Rice Krispy treats.  Note to self: Add marshmallow next time.

Jessica and Nicole's Fall Explosion Muffins.

One rack of clothes (before everyone else showed up).

More items added.

Even More Stuff!

Shoes and Accessories

Another rack.

Lilly "shopping".

Jesse "shopping"

Baby E being "one of the girls"

(ALL of) My Swapped Items (minus the belt and shoes).

I'm really excited to see how the other girls style their swapped items.  Jessica already posted about a dress I convinced her to take after the main swap portion.  That's the best part about swapping: something you may not normally pick out while you are shopping could pleasantly surprise you.  All clothes have potential; all you need is a little imagination.

Definitely be sure to check out Rachel's recap of the swap (since she hosted) here.

Also, be sure to catch up with the other blogger ladies that were in attendance:
Lindsay and Skyla from Dearest Darling
Jessica from Midwest Muse
Lauren of NOTO Boutique
Rebekah from Finding Inspiration
Anna of Twist Creative

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful fall weather (at least today)!


Obligatory "Fall in Ohio" photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment