Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Too School for Cool

There's something about wearing almost all black, "leather", creepers and a body chain that just makes me feel too cool.  Like I'm living during the heyday of 70s punk rock, chillin' with the Ramones.

Jacket: Forever21 (hand-me-down), Button-Down: Deena and Ozzy (c/o Gabriel Brothers), 
Black Skinny Jeans: Levi's, Creepers: Vagabond (c/o UO), Sports Bra, 
Body Chain: Charlotte Russe, Jewelry: Assorted





In other news, I feel like every time I want something a bit trendy or fashion forward, I can never find it.  I ask and ask wherever I go, and have no luck.  For example, there was the time a few years ago when I wanted some midi-rings, but no one was selling them near us.  So I waited around a bit, and BAM! They were everywhere.  I thought that was supposed to be the beauty of fast fashion: it shows up on the runways and then we get it right away.  Too bad it's not so fast.  

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and my quest for body chains came to end.  I was going to make one, but never got around to it.  Thankfully, they are fully stocked at Charlotte Russe, in case you were wondering.  Charlotte Russe is also fully stocked with midi rings and the earrings with the big backs on them.  Just so you know.

Also, a quick note on these creepers.  Shout out to my BFF, Audrianna, for finding them at the UO in Crocker Park on a random weekday when I was at work, and she was not.  We had chatted earlier in the week about how I wanted a pair of TUK brand creepers.  Thankfully for me, she thought these were TUK brand, so she sent me a photo of them, and even though they weren't TUK, I still had to have them.  They were also on super sale, so she got them for me (I paid her back of course).  They are by FAR my favorite pair of shoes I own.  Talk about comfortable!

All photos c/o Jessica 

No comments:

Post a Comment