Thursday, May 14, 2015

5 Days, 5 Outfits

So last week, I traveled to Miami for some work meetings.  Unlike my last work trip, my hotel room for this trip didn't have a full length mirror, so I was forced to be creative with this series of selfies.  I'd almost lost hope on documenting this set of #ootds for you all, until I asked a colleague if I could borrow her mirror (and then I found a huge mirror in a main restroom).  If I didn't already feel like an idiot taking selfies in the privacy of my own room, I sure felt silly taking them in someone else's room and then in public.

Day "2": First Day of Meetings, 2nd Day in Miami
Blazer, Button-Down, Sandals: Thrifted, Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory

Day "3": Day Outfit
Dress: Thrifted, Blazer: H&M, Sandals: Swapped

Day "3": Night Outfit
Same credits as above, except shoes (Gabriel Brothers), jewelry and bag were
swapped out.


Day "4": More Meetings
Jacket, Button-Down: Swapped, Skirt: Thrifted, Sandals: JCPenny

Day "5": Traveling Back Home
Top, Scarf: Swapped, Pants: Thrifted, Sandals: Charlotte Russe

  There is so much I could say about this trip: from packing, to traveling, to where we stayed, to all of the great things I learned, and all of the networking I did, but I won't.  It was such a great trip, and sometimes it's nice to keep all of those great memories to yourself.  If you are really curious, though, I did talk a bit about my trip on Instagram earlier this week (check it out here).

I also didn't get a chance to document my Day 1 look.  Maybe some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment