Monday, June 15, 2015

Cascade The Runway

The weekend before last, Downtown Akron hosted their annual Summer Fashion Show, and it was much different than last year's (at least I thought so).  As in past years, this year's show featured fashions from local businesses.  Unlike years past, each shop got their own set. 

This year's show featured fashions from Rubber City Clothing, Allie M Designs, Lululemon and Noto.




Rubber City Clothing








Spectators

Akron at Dusk



Allie M Designs



Models Off Duty

Noto

This girl slayed.







Of course I didn't snap any photos of what I wore, but it was very similar to the outfit I wore for this event.  You can also see my outfit in this video about the Fashion Show (Starting at 8:38, you'll probably recognize a friendly face in the background).

Be sure to shop local!

No comments:

Post a Comment