Thursday, June 15, 2017

Pinch Hitter

I've been lucky that I haven't had to dress up too much for work during my pregnancy. However, there have been a few client meetings, and this navy blue shift dress has been my go-to staple. I thrifted it earlier this year, and it's come in handy when I've needed it. 











Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Dress: Thrifted, Oxfords: Bass Outlet, Sunglasses: ReDress,
Necklace: Vintage (hand-me-down)


Like I mentioned, I've worn this dress a few times with different blazers and shoe combinations (once even with tights), and every time it feels fresh and new. Maybe that's because I haven't dressed it down as much as I'd like (jean jacket, bomber, high tops?); maybe not. 

In any event, the real test comes next week when we have clients in town, and I'll be 9 weeks farther along than when these photos were taken. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment