Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Sunday's Best 2018

For whatever reason, I always like dressing up on Easter (really, any holiday for that matter). There's something special about taking the time to dress up for a special occasion (or any occasion) since I don't do it as often as I used to. 

Now that we have Harvey, I love the idea of dressing him up, too. However, I'm off to a terrible start. This year, I missed picking him out a cute Easter outfit, so we made do with what we had (all lent to us from my cousin and her son). But honestly, who cares what he's wearing; he's just so darn cute!

It's been a few weeks since Easter, but here are some photos from the day.












Me: Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Dress: SheIn, Shoes: JCPenny
Harvey: Onesie, Khakis: Borrowed, Sweater: Thrifted, Socks: Old Navy, Bib: Matimati Baby




We tried for a family photo, but didn't want to commit too much time to it, so the above is the best we could do. I guess there's always next year (or the next time we are all dressed up together) - probably should make that a priority (before Harvey gets much bigger). 

No comments:

Post a Comment