Monday, September 23, 2013

Interlude: Love is in the Air

I'm dedicating this post to my cousin Marina and her HUSBAND, Tommy:  Their wedding was this past weekend (it was beautiful), and like any good bridesmaid, I was too busy helping out with things (setting up, taking down, entertaining children) to snap any pictures of our dresses or really anything important.  Below are some photos of what I captured the past few weeks:

The Wedding Shower

The Happy Couple!

Two little girls and a puppy.


KISSES!


The Wedding

Little kids and a camera.

Adam and Paul were too busy talking to let me take their photo.

Flower Girl and a Ring Bearer (behind the other camera)

Camera Man



Cutting the cake.

 
Family is the best!


Mother and Sons

I'm sure the Photographer got all the good shots anyway.




Kids will be kids.



My Parents:  The Dancing Fools.




Random? Check.  Adorable? Check.  I guess that's just what happens when our family gets together.  Love all of these crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment