Wednesday, January 20, 2016

From the Inside

Ever since the time change (in October), it has been really tough to take photos during the week, as it is dark before I even am thinking about leaving work.  So since I've run out of stock-piled photos from last year, I needed to figure out an alternative to taking photos outside in the dark (and the cold).  And now that we have a sweet new (to us) piano, I wanted to test some indoor photos a few weeks ago.  

Apparently, our pups felt left out of the fun, so somehow we managed to get them to pose for a few photos.







Blazer: Thrifted, Denim Button-Down: Swapped, Skinny Jeans: Levi's,
Booties: YES via Solestruck



And since I couldn't get over how well the dogs were behaving, some out-takes:




Finally, since these were a bit experimental, I had to test out my new FAKE septum ring that I bought during the after-Christmas sales (this one is from Urban Outfitters).  I used to have my septum pierced, and generally miss it, but I also prefer my current nose ring, so I wanted to test them out together to see if it was too much (it was too much).  Good test though.

Anyway, it's staying lighter later these days, so hopefully once this arctic blast clears, we'll be back to taking photos outside.

How are you all coping this winter?  So much for mild!

No comments:

Post a Comment