Friday, July 29, 2016

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Has Pokémon taken over your lives too?  

Jk, we aren't that obsessed. Although, Adam did point out a spot behind the Fairlawn Giant Eagle to take the following photos because there were some Pokémon to catch in the woods.











Top, Skirt: Thrifted - Goodwill Akron, Shoes: Thrifted/DIY, Sunglasses: Noto


My alternate title for this post was "Feeling Blue". A. because I'm wearing all blue, and B. because for whatever reason, that's how I've been feeling lately.  Not sure how it's possible, since it's been a beautiful summer, I have an amazing husband, I made an amazing necklace from the crystal I got from the Land of Plenty booth at Akron Farm and Flea, these sandals were the easiest DIY I think I've ever done and they look amazing, plus a million other reasons.  But for whatever reason, I've just been in a blah mood.  Hopefully, I can kick it because there is no time for sadness around here.

What do you do to kick the blues?

No comments:

Post a Comment