Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Orange You Glad P2

Some windy outfit photos from a friend's birthday party a few weeks ago.







Dress: Gabriel Brothers, Sunglasses: Forever 21, Sandals, Earrings: Charlotte Russe, 







Adam and I were driving to a friend's birthday party in Cleveland Heights a few weeks back and Google Maps told us to pull off the highway by the Dean's Supply building.  I think I've said this before, but thankfully, Adam is open to my crazy requests, so when I asked him to pull over, so we could take blog photos in front of the mural there, he was on board.  

Also, what's up with Google Maps taking the "road less travelled"?  At least the routes usually make sense. 

Finally, I promise I have a new pair of gladiator sandals on the way.  I bought them two weeks ago during the Solestruck "OMG, bye" sale, and they are FINALLY on their way.  Oh well, when they do arrive, it will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment