Thursday, February 25, 2016

Epic Thrift Trip

Last month, I gathered some friends, and we went on an epic thrift trip.  The best part of this trip?  We had a great mix of seasoned and new thrifters.  Not to mention, we found some great stuff.

Meet the gang!

Rachel - You know her from her blog and vintage shop, For the Birds

Me: Yes, I got the shirt, but not the hat.

Devon (new thrifter) and Shavonne (seasoned pro)

Ryan (new thrifter)

Not pictured: Jessica from Midwest Muse - I have no idea how I didn't snag a photo of her!  She must be a ninja.

In the weeks to come, I hope to post photos of everyone in their new spiffy, thrifted duds, but in the meantime, check out this gem that I found (Zara currently has something similar for sale; you can check it out in their spring/summer campaign)!  I'll probably alter it somehow; just not sure how yet.

© Jessica

© Jessica

© Jessica

For this first trip, we went to our old stand-by of the Goodwill on Waterloo Road.  That place is a gold mine (obviously).  We have another thrift trip planned for Sunday, 2/28.  We'll be checking out the Goodwills in Jackson Township and North Canton, and if we don't run out of steam, the Salvation Army in North Canton.  If you'd like to join, email me for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment