Sunday, March 20, 2016

Save the Date: Loolapalooza

For those of you living in the Akron, Ohio area, you have probably heard of all the great things going on in our downtown with the arts.  One of the great organizations behind all of this activity is the Summit Artspace.  I've been gallery sitting in their first floor gallery for almost 7 years, and they keep adding more activities and fun events every year.

One of the fun, new events for this year is "Loolapalooza".  The event will be held Friday, April 1 from 7-9P to unveil updates that have been made to the restrooms on the first floor.  There will be cake, coffee, "paparazzi" and other fun events the night of the grand reveal.  (There is a small blurb about the event in the current issue of the Devil Strip:  you can read it here - on page 38, as well as on their facebook page).  Feel free to RSVP to the event here!

Anyway, this morning a few of us went shopping for outfits to wear to Loolapalooza at our local Goodwill.  Check out all of the great dresses we found on Twitter!  I already had something in my closet that I thought would be appropriate, so I was able to help a few of the other ladies pick out fun dresses.

Since I won't be able to make it to the grand reveal, I wanted to share (at least) one outfit idea with you all!















For those of you that will be in town on April 1, be sure to check out Loolapalooza!

P.S. Looking back at these photos makes me wonder if we'd watched "Spy" before or after I thought of this outfit for Loolapalooza.  Either way, if you haven't yet, be sure to check that movie out, cuz it's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment