Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fatty Fatty 2x4

That's what you arrreeeee. Fatty Fatty 2x4. It's going to be my next single, once the ".... In the street" single gets off the ground. But, yes, sadly, I've gained back a pound since last week's weigh in. I'm blaming the pilates, cuz there's no way it's from food. I've been eating soo well. Oh well. Today's weigh-in outfit.


  
That second picture is the face I made when I found out I gained a pound. Stomping all the way back to my cubicle. Maybe I should start doing yoga in my cube. Because people at work don't already think I'm a freak. I need some serious re-invention. Work it. This is also the outfit, or something like it, that I would wear if I were trying to be "normal". You know, fit in, camouflage, be one in the crowd looks. But let's be real, that's not possible for me.



It was a glass bead kind of day I suppose. I think it's really just me trying to add some color to my all-black outfit (minus my green sweater). Plus, some dude at work asked if my black ring was a secret decoder ring. I wish. Then I could send secret messages to people during meetings. That would rule. But I'd get in trouble. It's my lot in life. Anyway, I'm going to learn sneaky lessons from Veronica Mars. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment