Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Opening Up to the Possibility That Anything is Possible

Another long week looms ahead. I can feel it. It's only Tuesday, and it feels like this week has already drug on for years. It's possible I feel that way because I've filled every minute with something: Work, some sort of work out (yoga/pilates), craft project, photos, organization, it never ends. Super-productivity should make time fly, but it's having the opposite effect. Oh well, this is what I would have worn to work Monday if I weren't such a sissy.



But I am, so I actually layered the button-down under my dress. I'm surprised there wasn't a rule added about wearing tied shirts. Then I would know it was me. Rebel.



Jelly belly, but hopefully, not for much longer. I lost 2 pounds last week for the weigh-in, and I'm hoping for a few more this week in tomorrow's weigh-in, but I doubt that highly since I didn't really change much this past week, except starting some different workouts. We'll see.



Random twisted up-do and Country Dollar ring. I always forget I have this ring too. I don't know why, it's awesome. Probably because I don't have a lot of neon yellow clothing. But then again, who does?

Today:



I meant to wear a scarf, but wore my hipster, plaid instead. Maybe tomorrow.



You can barely see it, but it's there, keeping me warm (ish), and upholding my street cred.



However, these socks hold their own. I even got a random compliment on them.



And for the final touch, my ever-present twist. Refinery29 says 2012 is the year of the twist. I say 2011 was, but that's probably why I'm not in fashion. But on to the next. LIke I'd share what is brewing. I've got more things to do tonight before bed, so I'm out, but you guys stay real. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment