Sunday, February 5, 2012

So Fresh. So Clean.

Welcome to Sunday: my new favorite day of the week now that we've had consecutive nice ones. This week I've been cleaning, organizing, settling now that I will for sure be staying in Akron. It's kind of a heavy feeling finally realizing where my life is headed, but I am excited for travel and an awesome, clean apartment. Plus I don't have to rush to pay off my credit cards since I don't really have to save for anything, well, maybe a house. Anywhere, here's what I've been up to:



Magazines as forms for boots.



Obviously there are more boots, but my closet is an odd shape, so taking photos is difficult.





Bags and sweaters. Pants and boots.



New sheets, comforter and the CAT BLANKET.



New Sequin Dress Form. This will make picking out my outfit for the next day, so much more fun (like that was possible). I bought this one, but the next one will be home-made. I smell am awesome DIY project.



And my sweet, neon shirt and Italian actors.



Obviously there is more work to be done (I have ENTIRELY too many clothes and shoes), but there's time and always room for improvement. I'm thoroughly enjoying the process. I just wish I had more time to dedicate to it. Little by little.

On Friday, we went downtown, and I wore my sweet, new (old) lace bodysuit c/o of Mama George. My friend Audrianna's mom has all of these fab clothes from the 80s and 90s, and she so thoughtfully is giving them to me. This was just one of the new pieces I received. I'm getting the rest of the loot sometime this week. I can't wait.







I've also been taking pictures in different parts of the apartment in an effort to keep this blog interesting. IDK If it's working, but I'm trying. Plus, it's motivation to clean this mess up. Work it.

Speaking of a mess:








My winter coat collection is getting out of hand. I should probably start hanging stuff up, but I'm lazy. New habits will finally form. I'm sure of it. This is Saturday's outfit. Douched it up a bit in the valley. Danced some at Thursdays. The usual Saturday night ruckus.


Now to start getting ready for Valentine's day. What that entails, I have no idea. No one's asked me out yet, which is good because I'd rather spend it with friends. I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment