Thursday, April 11, 2013

Black and Blue






Sweater: From Adam's Closet, Zombian Tshirt: Ten Times Your City, Moto Jeans: H&M, Wedges:  Charlotte Russe, Beanie: Adam's Closet, Accessories: Assorted
I think I've postponed posting these photos out of sheer rebellion against technology.  Makes sense, right?  Probably not.  Let me explain.  It all started 2 weeks ago when my work computer hard-drive crashed.  Our IT Team sent it off to be replaced.  Not the end of the world, but I hadn't saved everything to our server like I should have (BACK UP YOUR FILES, PEOPLE!) so I lost some stuff.  I watch enough "Sex and the City" to sympathize (and know better) from Carrie's plight when her computer crashes.  Then I was working on another computer for awhile, not getting too cozy with that one, knowing I would be getting my old one back.  The day arrived; my old computer was back with a new hard-drive, I thought we were OK.  Well NO.  I went to upload blog photos (the first round), and for some reason my memory card was wiped clean.  Seriously?!  I had to re-take photos, which obviously weren't as good as the first round.  Hence my reluctance to post these.  Hopefully, my tech bad luck streak is coming to a close, but we'll see.  *Fingers Crossed*

Anyway, this shirt!  I ordered Adam and I both one from Ten Times Your City, which has unfortunately since gone out of business.  It was just so good.  I couldn't pass it up.  I'm not the biggest fan of zombies, but I AM a fan of unique sports memorabilia.  Also, last week we were having a winning streak, the Indians, not me and technology - obviously.  Well they lost Thursday night, hence the Zombian shirt Friday.  They've since gone on to lose terribly to the Yankees.  That's all the updates I have for now.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment