Sunday, November 10, 2013

House Party: Tassimo Tasting Party and a Yellow Hat

Saturday morning, my friend, Katie, hosted a House Party with Tassimo coffees.  It was the perfect way to hang out and spend time with friends.  Katie recently bought a new house, so we were able to tour the house and see her new space.  It was a really enjoyable morning.
  
Adam and Boomer becoming BFFs.

Katie showing her mom how to brew the perfect latte.

Katie and Jesse: Our hosts.

Mini Pumpkin pies, pumpkin roll, and COFFEE.

SO many delicious snacks.



The World's Most Handsome Man.

Civil War Mugs and breakfast snacks.


Katie is a twin.

Monkey Bread and Strudel.

Our hosts again.

"Custards" and Custer.


Katie's House Party!

What do you wear to a friend's House Party?  A furry yellow hat obviously.












Hat: Urban Outfitters, Socks and Heels: Charlotte Ruse, Sunglasses: H&M, Everything Else: Hand-me-Down

Later that night, Adam and I met up with another friend, Audrianna, at the Ichabod Crane show at Musica.  While we were waiting for her to meet us, I realized that most of this outfit's pieces are hand-me-downs and most of them were from Audrianna!  Gotta love friends with great style that get sick of clothing quickly.  I also realized I don't wear this hat NEARLY enough.  Let's change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment