Sunday, February 22, 2015

87th Academy Awards

The Oscars are currently on, and my computer is about to die (so follow along with me on twitter!).  I did get to catch most of the red carpet coverage, and can I just say, when will it be my turn to chat fashion with Kelly Osbourne and Khloe Kardashian?  Anyway, until that time comes, check out my favorite trends from the 87th Academy Awards!

Bold Colors: 

Dakota Johnson - Saint Laurent

Rosamund Pike- Givenchy

Emma Stone - Elie Saab

Rita Ora - Marchesa

Black and White: 

Marion Cotillard - Dior Couture

Naomi Watts - Armani Prive

Margot Robbie - Saint Laurent

Tegan and Sara - Lots of different things

Best Dressed Guys: 

Michael Keaton - Ralph Lauren

Chris Pratt - Tom Ford

Common - Prada

The Best Accessory: An S.O. 

NPH and David Burtka

Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw

And the Best Post-Babies Body Goes To....

Zoe Zaldana - Atelier Versace

Photo Credits: eonline, Refinery29, Buzzfeed, and Huffington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment