Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Inspired by: Kendall Jenner

Believe it or not, there are days, when I just have no idea what to wear.  Thankfully, when I'm drinking my morning coffee and scrolling through Twitter or Facebook, Who What Wear has already posted an article to help inspire that day's #ootd.  Case in point, a few weeks ago, they posted an article (that I now can't find), but it included this photo of Kendall Jenner (click photo for source):


For some reason, this outfit really spoke to me as the perfect TGIF outfit, so below is what I pulled together:











Denim Jacket: Adam's, Hoodie: High School Softball Team, Leather Pants: UOSurplus,
Boots: UO, Backpack: PacSun

I really didn't mean to copy exactly with the denim jacket and red hoodie, but when I was getting dressed that morning, I realized that my softball hoodie would be the perfect fit for this outfit, so I wore it.  

Perfect casual Friday outfit for work, followed by a trip to Home Depot and finally to dinner at Olive Garden.  Because nothing says you are "of age" better than your high school softball sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment