Tuesday, May 3, 2016

6 Days, 8 Outfits

It's been a while since I've posted a weekly wardrobe round-up, which is a shame, because I think you guys actually like these!  About two weeks ago, we went on vacation to a wedding in St. Pete Beach, FL, so that seemed like a good opportunity to document a week's worth of outfits.  

The week was split between work and vacation, so the first three outfits are what I wore to work, and the last 5 are vacation outfits.

Enjoy!

Day 1: Casual Monday at work since I was still recovering from a terrible flu I'd had the weekend before.
Jacket: Adam's, Dress: Forever 21, Sneakers: Keds (hand-me-down)

Day 2: Tuesday at Work
Jacket: Gap (Hand-me-Down), Button-Down: Swapped, Khakis: Eddie Bauer (thrifted),
Shoes: JCPenny, Belt: PacSun

Day 3: Wednesday at Work
Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, TShirt: Gifted, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: YES

Day 4: VACATION!
Shirt: Thrifted, Shorts: Swapped, Belt: Hand-Me-Down

TOURISTS!

Day 5:  Tourist-style for breakfast at an airport (the Hangar, so cool) and to check out John's Pass in Madeira Beach.
Button-Down: Levi's (Hand-Me-Down), Shorts: Swapped, Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Belt: Hand-Me-Down

Night-time: Night out in St. Pete at 3 Daughters Brewery for some pre-wedding shenanigans.
Dress: Target, Clutch: Thrifted, Sandals: Charlotte Russe

Day 6: Farmer's Market time and lounging by the pool.
Romper: Thrifted, Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Belt: Hand-Me-Down, Sunglasses: Rave

Night-Time: Wedding wear. 
 
Jumpsuit: Asos, Shoes: Thrifted, Scarf: Hand-Me-Down

I have some other photos to share that weren't taken on my iPhone, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment