Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Akron Farm and Flea: Vintage Fashion Show

Last weekend (i.e. not the most recent one, but the one before that), there was another Akron Farm and Flea.  This time they had a fashion show! Lauren from Noto put out a call for models, and I responded (you know, because of my "model legs").  So long story long, I got to walk in a fashion show at Akron Farm and Flea!

GypsyGrace and the VintageGoat, Noto and The Steam Trunk all showed clothes in the fashion show.  Unfortunately, I only caught Gypsy Grace's show, and Adam caught the Noto portion (since his wife is a model).

GypsyGrace and the VintageGoat





Noto













Because of the rain, the flea was all moved inside Musica and UnCorked.  It was a pretty sweet set-up.

Looks like there is one more Akron Farm and Flea this summer on September 14th 11th.  I wonder what fun surprises they'll have for everyone then!

No comments:

Post a Comment