Thursday, August 25, 2016

You Are Dreaming

For whatever reason, I thought Eleanor should be in these photos with me.  She had other plans.








TShirt: Shout Out Louds Concert T, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Converse, Sunglasses: Noto

It must be overwhelming being a dog. The minute we stepped outside to take photos there were a million things demanding Eleanor's attention. 

In other news, I've been wanting to style this pleather skirt for summer.  So on a cooler day, I took it easy with a concert tee and some low-top Converse. I got this tee at the Shout Out Louds concert in 2010 (I wrote about that trip here). Several people at my work were convinced the face on my shirt was Bob Dylan's, but I'm pretty sure it's all of the band members faces collaged together - at least, that's what I think it is. I guess, we'll never know.  Another fun fact: I haven't ever worn this shirt. 

Why do we keep things for so long without wearing them?

No comments:

Post a Comment