Tuesday, September 6, 2016

D-Day Conneaut Weekend: What I Wore

Since Adam and I spent a few days in Conneaut this year for D-Day, I wanted to pack light.  
For whatever reason, I've been fixated on finding a perfect white T-Shirt.  So imagine my (not) surprise when Adam and I stopped into Target randomly, and I found JUST what I was looking for (plus some other stuff).  For obvious reasons, I try to only shop at Target maybe once or twice a year.  I'm like a moth to a flame of random, un-needed items. 

Anyway, for the long weekend, I packed two different denim skirts (both thrifted) and my new Target white T-shirts with some different options for shoes, and we were off!

Day 1





TShirt: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, DIY, Flats: PacSun, Belt: Thrifted, Sunglasses: ShopJeen






Day 2










TShirt: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, Sandals: Thrifted, DIY, Sunglasses: Noto

I didn't capture photos of my Day 3 and 4 #ootds since they were so similar to the above, but I'm sure you get the idea.

What are your go-to items when it comes to travel?

P.S. If you missed the reason for our trip to Conneaut, check out my D-Day Weekend posts here, here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment