Thursday, September 8, 2016

Summer Uniform

I had a mild freak-out when I realized I didn't have any more photos to share from D-Day weekend, but then I remembered I have A ton of new outfits to share with you all!  Plus, a new pair of shoes from my LAST Solestruck order (cue sobbing).

It only seems fitting that I would figure out my summer uniform at the end of summer, right? Well, I did and brain blast, it consists of a maxi dress and a jean jacket (or blazer).  Check it out!















Jean Jacket: Thrifted, Dress: Target, Sandals: Lust for Life (c/o Solestruck), Sunglasses: Noto
Jewelry: Assorted

I've thoroughly enjoyed this summer's scorching temps and am squeezing all the remaining warm weather out of these days, but I'm def v excited for fall and layering. Just today I was thinking about layering a chunky knit over any of my maxi dresses for fall and pairing with ankle boots or even knit tights!

What do you look forward to in the new season?

No comments:

Post a Comment