Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Grandpa Called

Before I got pregnant, I occasionally would think about what I would wear when I was pregnant. Over-size button-downs and skinny jeans/my Levi's 501s were what I thought would make the cut. Pretty much, this exact outfit. But sadly, my belly outgrew my 501s pretty early in my pregnancy, and only one of my three attempts at making maternity jeans really worked out. These are not that pair. 














Button-Down: PacSun, Blazer: Thrifted (Goodwill Akron), Jeans: Hand-Me-Down/DIY,
Shoes: Bass, Sunglasses: ReDress, Necklace: Gifted


These jeans aren't a horrible maternity jean DIY, but I think they will be better when my belly is a little bigger. Luckily, it's been pretty warm since I got too big to fit most of my clothes, so I've been able to wear dresses and skirts (as you've probably noticed). 

I'm not giving up on pants just yet, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment