Thursday, April 20, 2017

More Lavender

Let's dub this week "the week of Lavender" and be done with it. Deal?







Blazer, Button-Down, Dress: Hand-Me-Down, Earrings: Forever21, Flats: Target




This outfit is one of those instances where the old adage "...before you leave the house, take one thing off" just doesn't apply. Because before I left the house, I added one thing: these pink puff ball earrings. And while this might have still been a perfectly OK #ootd without them, I think these earrings make it that much better. #sorryboutit Coco. 

In other news, as I was typing outfit credits, I realized the bulk of this outfit is all from my great friend, Audrianna, who recently gifted me a bunch of clothes she was getting rid of. Score.

P.S. I have no idea what is going on in that last photo, but thought you all could use a laugh. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment