Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Rain, Rain, Went Away

We had to get a little creative with these photos, as it was raining when I was ready to take them. Of course, it stopped raining after we were finished taking photos, and I'd changed my clothes. Such is life. 

[Apologies in advance for the extreme pale legs. Not sure how/why my legs are so pale and bright in these photos. They are like a beacon of some sort.]













I'm considering starting a series here called, "What I would have worn if I had more guts/took a few extra minutes to think about what I want to wear". Case in point: this outfit. I didn't wear this outfit to work on this day. I wore the black dress and necklace with my black sandals I wore exclusively in Orlando. I probably say this a lot here, but maybe one day I'll stop caring what people think and wear what I want. I just finished listening to "Parisian Charm School", and one of the best lessons shared was to take the time to wear clothes that make you happy because it's likely they will also bring joy to others (or something like that). Something I should take into consideration more often. 

Enough with the pity party. Here are some photos of Eleanor!



Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment