Monday, May 21, 2018

#MCM 16 - Hunted

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted an #MCM post about Adam. The last one I shared included photos from when I first found out I was pregnant, and Harvey will be 10 months old later this month. 

Recently, every time I would go to write an #MCM post, I would get all mushy gushy and chicken out on publishing. But let's be real, how lucky am I to be able to spend the rest of my life with this guy? Very lucky. Especially, because he'll take silly photos with me in our matching Hunter x Target lace-up rain boots (we definitely got a few stares in these, but not as many as when we wore our matching Smucker Winter Olympics fleeces out in public). 








Me: Trench: Hand-Me-Down, Turtleneck: Jcrew, Jeans: Levi's, Boots: HunterxTarget
Adam: Jacket, Button-Down: JCrew, Jeans: Levi's, Boots: HunterxTarget, Glasses: Warby Parker

Too Silly.

I think the other reason I haven't posted some of my back-logged #MCM posts is because it's been a while since I took the photos that are included in them. But let's be real, you all don't care about timing of my photos, right (although "timeliness" is supposedly one of the most important rules in blogging, maybe it's just timing relating to seasons)?

No comments:

Post a Comment