Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Girly Girl

When you wear a blazer and dress pants, does it matter if you wear fuzzy sandals? Asking for a friend. But seriously, another case of an outfit I should have worn instead of what I did wear (i.e. just wear the darn shoes) - are you all tired of this story-line yet? Sometimes I wonder if I should even have "safe" shoes around (i.e. the sandals I wore in Orlando), or just force myself to go for it and wear only crazy shoes. It's probably a healthy mix of both.











Blazer: H&M, Top, Sandals: Zara, Trousers: Wildfang, Sunglasses: ReDress, Belt: Urban Outfitters


I've just started "You Are A Bad-A**" for book club at work, and so far I've learned that I have to un-learn all of the things I hold to be true. Hoping to learn how to do that soon, so you all will be able to read about how I'm getting over my insecurities and wearing what I like (within reason) to work (and beyond!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment