Tuesday, July 3, 2018

"AMER-I-CAN"

....wear peplum and red, white and blue whenever I want. "Amer-I-can" also be constantly impressed with how quickly time flies. Can you all even believe tomorrow is 4th of July?!?! I can't, but in honor of one of my favorite holidays, I'm sharing a pseudo Patriotic #ootd. 

Royal blue and red seem to be my default comfort colors, and I embrace any moment to wear them together. Not that I'm the most Patriotic person, but generally, I am proud to be American ("buy American", "USA is A-Ok", "Amer I Can!"). Maybe not as much recently (because, damn, our government is doing some effed up stuff), but hopefully again soon.








Blazer: Sandro (Swapped), Top: J Crew, Skirt: LulaRoe, Sandals: J Crew Factory, Sunglasses:
H&M, Necklaces: Forever21, Gifted, Charlotte Russe







Also, I'm not ready to give up on peplum. When paired with a high-waisted skirt or trousers, it still holds a very important place in the world of fashion. But that's just one person's opinion: mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment