Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Lemon Law P2

The obsession with lemon print continues. This time in top form.










Blazer: Hand-Me-Down, Top: Banana Republic, Skirt: JCrew Factory, Sandals: Thrifted/DIY,
Necklaces: Charlotte Russe, Gifted, JCrew



I got this top on one of my many trips to Grand Rapids for work this year. I've been staying at a hotel near the office, which also happens to be right by an amazing mall. I think I've mentioned this magical mall before. It's the same mall I got my lemon dress from, and the few times I've visited, I forget how much I like being able to just wander. I do this in most cities (i.e. my first work trip to Grand Rapids in January, I was staying downtown, so I wandered around downtown GR because I didn't want to be cooped up in the hotel). And then again when I happened upon this mall, I just wandered over. It wasn't as easy of wandering as the sidewalks were more limited, but I committed to it, and enjoyed every moment. 

So whether you are wandering in a mall, your hometown, or somewhere new, enjoy every moment of it. It's the best way to discover and explore (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment