Tuesday, July 31, 2018

NEON

How about some sunshine on a cloudy day? 

I don't wear this technicolor button-down enough, I have to say. Every time I put it on, I feel instantly happier. The last time I wore it was in 2016, and the last time I blogged about it was in 2012, a few months after I first started this blog (for a laugh, check out that post here). Given the infrequency with which I wear this top, I should probably have donated it years ago, but here we are, still holding on. 

As for these shorts, they are a newer purchase this summer. Because nothing says "I'm casual for the summer" like a bow on your shorts. Now, if only they had pockets.  










Button-Down: Goodwill Akron, Bandana/Shorts: JCrew Factory, Slides: Zara,
Sunglasses: ReDress




With legs this pale, who needs neutral colors? (that's a thing, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment